View Single Post
Old 01-08-2012, 06:10 PM   #20 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nizmo370 View Post
A lot of people are asking me this question. I know performance wise its not much greater. But i love the looks of the nismo bumpers, sides and wing. Not to mention those wheels. I honestly think i wouldnt get aftermarket wheels if i get the nismo. The stock wheels are THAT nice to me lol.
I'll give you my .02 and you can disregard as necessary. My car looks pretty sexy from the outside, at least, in my opinion. However, the interior is a bit bland for my taste, and that is part of what is getting it traded for a 370Z Touring/Sport/NAV. If you are cool with cloth seats and only 4 speakers and no NAV, then get the NISMO, but don't buy a car for external looks only. You only see the inside of it when it counts.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote