View Single Post
Old 01-08-2012, 01:41 PM   #40 (permalink)
roplusbee
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2007 350Z NISMO
roplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to roplusbee Send a message via Yahoo to roplusbee

Billy:

Great post(s). Thank you for sharing that with us. We did need a fresh perspective on things so that the OP would get experiences from different angles. The Stillen build should work out well, but will more than likely need a custom tune. Even when I put a PowerFC in my CA18DET S13 hatch, I had to specifically tune it to dial in a good tune. The learning feature is good, but needed to be taylored to my specific setup. That was true even with entering all of the values that correspond to installed comoponents. Just food for though.........

I am still going thru with my Greddy build, but at the same time, I am looking for a GT-R for "family purposes". That way my girl can get off my back about having driving a stick and putting a car seat in the back seat. A GT-R will fill that void, but I am not letting go of my Z.
2007 350Z NISMO #0618: Zerolift | UPREV | F.I. | Greddy | Competition Clutch | Injector Dynamics | Aeromotive | Pioneer | JL
roplusbee is offline   Reply With Quote