View Single Post
Old 01-08-2012, 10:34 AM   #14 (permalink)
Cristobal09
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 22 ZL1 & Explorer ST
Cristobal09 has a reputation beyond reputeCristobal09 has a reputation beyond reputeCristobal09 has a reputation beyond reputeCristobal09 has a reputation beyond reputeCristobal09 has a reputation beyond reputeCristobal09 has a reputation beyond reputeCristobal09 has a reputation beyond reputeCristobal09 has a reputation beyond reputeCristobal09 has a reputation beyond reputeCristobal09 has a reputation beyond reputeCristobal09 has a reputation beyond repute

I test drove both about 2 months back. It was REALLY tough to decide which one I liked. The performance of the evo, I felt was quicker cause of the turbo boost that kicked in. The 4 seats is nice if you want to bring friends, so you throw that out the window if you get a Z. But I loved the low stance and better looks (the rear of the evo is just hideousd imo) of the Z. The interior of the Z was also garbage. I dont need an Audi quality interior, but that interior just plain sucks in the Evo. The Z's I felt was leaps and bound better when paired with the GPS.
The determining factor for me was the better interior in the Z, and the fact that the Mitsubishi dealership wouldnt budge on price, when the Nissan dealership was able to knock off about 4 grand.