Thread: G37 gtm tt
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2012, 09:45 AM   #1 (permalink)
G37sHKS
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 G37S Coupe 7AT
G37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond repute
Default G37 gtm tt

Hi Guys

Its been 4 month since I installed the forced induction on my car but never really had time to post a review.

Spec of my car:
2009 G37 Coupe
7 Speed Automatic
Rear Wheel Drive

Project Includes:
GTM Stage 1 Turbo Kit
GTM custom Dual engine oil cooler
GTM transmission Oil cooler
AAM Oil Pan Spacer
HKS spark plugs
HKS Exhaust
GTM 2.5" Test pipes
Volk Racing Wheels, G10. 9.5" Front 10.5" Rear
Tanabe Coilovers
SPC front camber
SPC rear camber with toe bolt
Autokit-X Front lip (molded to OEM bumper)
Autokit-X Front bumper grill
Autokit-X side skirt (not installed yet)
Custom Paint front Headlights
Custom Tune via Uprev

Of to pictures!

My current boost pressure is at 8.8 PSI making 460 WHP and 380 Torque on dynapack dyno
PS: This dyno reads verrrry low that a stock GTR produce 412 WHP and stock 370Z does 230 WHP..

Here the interesting part... UpRev really did a great job cracking the transmission line pressure to make the tunners tune it.. I mean seriosuy without increasing the line pressure.. there is no use for FI for AT

When my tuner first recieved my car, he spent a lot of time fixing the AT slipage, it used to slip every single time he give gas and the only way to make the car back to normal is to turn the car of and turn it on and everything goes back to normal.

But right now after 4 month of usage the transmission is holding the power realy great and the shiting had been waaaay better than before its almost semi gtr's transmission (not that close but its night and day different in shifting)

Last edited by G37sHKS; 01-09-2012 at 07:06 AM.
G37sHKS is offline   Reply With Quote