View Single Post
Old 01-07-2012, 08:52 PM   #33 (permalink)
roplusbee
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2007 350Z NISMO
roplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to roplusbee Send a message via Yahoo to roplusbee

I haven't found one for under 60k that I would feel good purchasing. I have been in the market for one so that I can get the misses off my back about having a car that I can cart the kids around in AND is an automatic, so that she can drive it when her Tahoe goes in for "refreshing"...........

As far as cost, I went Greddy and spend "enough". So think a 34k NISMO + 20k (comparable GTM kits can be purchased and installed for a little less) comes out to 54k and that gets you a thrashed/abused GT-R. My NISMO had 6 miles on it when I got it............
2007 350Z NISMO #0618: Zerolift | UPREV | F.I. | Greddy | Competition Clutch | Injector Dynamics | Aeromotive | Pioneer | JL

Last edited by roplusbee; 01-07-2012 at 08:55 PM.
roplusbee is offline   Reply With Quote