View Single Post
Old 01-07-2012, 06:34 PM   #7 (permalink)
ZCarMan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34, 13 F-150
ZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPOHN View Post
There is a big mishap on the Hotels. They would not honor the Z1 rate after they found out about the lame Nascar race was that same weekend. Greedy A$$ people. Z1 told me to call Quality Inn which is on the same HWY/ exit. Should be $77 a night.

EDIT: just booked at Quality Inn. They seem to be good to go on there rates. But the manager wasn't in so the service lady was going to get the manger to calll me back to verify rate.
Thanks, I just called that Quality Inn and they called me back with their official Z Nationals rates which they quoted me at: King Bed ($69.00) before tax per night. Two Queen beds would be at ($75.00) before tax per night. I've made my reservations already and suspect at this price they'll go quick.

Last edited by ZCarMan; 01-07-2012 at 07:39 PM.
ZCarMan is offline   Reply With Quote