View Single Post
Old 01-07-2012, 05:05 PM   #61 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcd'snissan12 View Post
i work at a used car lot about a block away is mcd's and i was getting everyones food for them and in return they would give there game picsee when the online game was over i had enter 450 game pieces but right now i dont know what do with the car either keep it or sell it back to nissan i have to pay 28 percent of the cars vaule for taxes or sell and buy somthing else i got 2 kids and only 1 can ride at 1 time oh by the way i am 220lb 6ft tall i think i can fit in it lol
Tough call.
You can easily fit in the car and if you have a car (or two) which allows you to transport the kids then try to keep the Z. Take it to work, when you go out without the kids, etc. and enjoy something for yourself when you can.
theDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote