View Single Post
Old 01-07-2012, 02:16 PM   #10 (permalink)
sfearl1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 FBO E85 GTR
sfearl1 has a spectacular aura aboutsfearl1 has a spectacular aura aboutsfearl1 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOtherRob View Post
^ The dealers I have spoken to thus far have been actually giving me more than blue book on my trade so I may stick to a dealer sale just to save on the tax break and hassle of selling it on my own and waiting for someone to come up with the money. Ideally I would love to have the white pearl nismo. Every car I have owned has been black and I think I would like a change. But if a deal on a MB Z comes through I wont say no...lol

And I hear you about the Evo. All the cars in the 30k range just dont have the style and quality of the Z. In another year or two the gt500 will be less than the nismo at its current depreciation rate.
Right on. I'll keep my eyes peeled for you. Unless a major upgrade happens in a year or two, this will likely be my last Z (which I plan on keeping). I'm paying this one down/off - keeping it relatively stock, and saving my pennies to buy a GTR 2-3 years from now (just like "everyone" else on here lol). At least that's the plan anyway haha.
sfearl1 is offline   Reply With Quote