View Single Post
Old 01-07-2012, 11:52 AM   #30 (permalink)
BlackZeda
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 19 Audi TT RS
BlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmike2780 View Post
Back on topic. OP, you must have def been on something, because I rarely see any good looking girls there and I can't remember if I've ever seen anyone remotely attractive working there.

I do notice that there are always hot chicks at Panera Bread.
I swear it happened and I haven't done any acid in years. Although I am open to the possibility that I was having a flashback.

Alright, I think I might get a wearable spy-cam and gather some evidence.

Speaking of where good looking women work; I was the night time stock-boy/dock-guy at a Foley's (now Macy's) in the most ritzy mall in town while going to college. I don't kiss and tell, but let's just say those were some of the best memories of my life.
BlackZeda is offline   Reply With Quote