View Single Post
Old 01-07-2012, 11:29 AM   #9953 (permalink)
ZForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Tour + Sport
ZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
So, I will have limited Z action today -- a wash/dry, tire pressure check and lug nut torque check. Ho hum.

Tomorrow, however, there will be much Z happiness at the homestead. Mr. ZForce and Mr. Hal are bringing their 370's over and my sons Taylor (TechFracture) and Colin (not a member here due to his becoming a traitor and embracing old Volvos) are installing 25 row Z1 oil coolers with block-off plates. 2 for the price of one.

Mrs. Dr. onzedge is taking advantage of this event and will be going to the movies and lunch with a friend. She just can't handle all of the testosterone and awesomeness all at once.

Good morning Mr. onzedge, looking forward to tomorrows install. Will be bringing snacks! Send our regards to Mrs. Dr onzedge.

Catching a movie this morning(Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy) buying a new box spring, heading to the dump, grocery shopping...then I may need to repaint the front vertical cover plate on one of the oil coolers. A buddy not on this forum (Jim) fabbed up the block off plates and brought some heavy duty 3M velcro. Well it was too heavy as it pulled the paint and warped one of the panels. Straightened it back and the lighter velcro (lowes) is black, but as anal as I am want it looking new and do not want it rust with the paint stripped off. So I may paint it, dunnno with this cold weather and install tomorrow it may not be enough time to cure and the adhesive on the velcro may just gum it up. Will be heading over to auto parts store to get some heater hose to wrap certain sections of the SS lines to eliminate the possibility of the sometimes whine noise these coolers make. On the recommendation from Z1.