View Single Post
Old 01-07-2012, 11:12 AM   #9950 (permalink)
ZForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Tour + Sport
ZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
looks like the vita nuovo's are discontinued. so id get either the SS-Y's or NS-97's.

i suppose if you like the low-dust feature id get the SS-M's. from my experience low-dust types do not bite as well as the regular low-end street pads and sometime prone to squeakage.

EndlessUSA
Will be looking into some new pads soon, ok now with 35k mi on oem pads, starting to get some squeal thou. Is this due to wear, cold weather, or dust behind the pads? Thanks Ken for the info on endless, their products are top notch, you are always a wealth of good information and I enjoy reading your posts.

Throwing this out for some feedback. Are most seeing their rotors shot when the oem pads wear out? Reason in the 350Z 05-06 year models I ran thru the oem set of pads at 25kmi and had to replace the rotors also. With the 370Z having a much improved caliper and I imagine a different rotor. Is everyone having to replace both pad/rotor? Any feedback would be appreciated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire View Post
I'd like to get performance pads but think that I can get free sport pads if needed on my maint. plan.
Interesting as I have the extended maint plan, will have to look into my policy. Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by christian370z View Post
Thanks everyone! I chose them after seeing how good ZForce's car looks on the same sizes, it is perfect in my opinion. I'm runngin 265/35-19s in the front and 285/35-19s in the rear. They fit the S/P Rays perfectly too, the guy who installed them said he was surprised the larger widths fit so well.

Also, I ordered the last two 285 width tires Tirerack has, they said they don't know when they'll have them in stock again.
(fixed) RE11's ftw Looking great Christian