View Single Post
Old 01-06-2012, 03:35 PM   #14 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixlimited View Post
Unless that fluid somehow retunes the engine or magically moves more heat out of the radiator there is no way it's going to work. Now, that's not to say additives like water wetter cannot be of use, but those serve a different purpose e.g. to keep coolant from boiling, etc. But the engine is a heat generating system and unless you increase the cooling systems ability to shed that heat (e.g. bigger radiator, more airflow), no additive is going to drop your engine temps.

Thanks for the input. I ordered it with a set of radiator hoses to match my intake hoses. I just thought its worth a look-see. I do plan on getting a high performance radiator right before getting my oil cooler. I just really want to cool things down all around for my car. The engine bay is cramped. Oil temps run high... I just thought overall cooling should be addressed. From silicone hoses to oil and transmission coolers, radiators and also trying inexpensive products to see how well they aid a situation.