View Single Post
Old 01-05-2012, 10:26 PM   #4 (permalink)
Rooster89
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: fast
Rooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid_G View Post
Same here man.. Put the Z away and took off collision insurance after thanksgiving and even went out and bought a 99 Jeep Cherokee winter beast, based on predictions for Chicago winter to be even worse than last year..

Its gonna be 50 fking degrees here tomorrow..
Yeah I'm a little north of ya, I tell ya one thing though, I was coming back home from holiday in cleveland, and i am glad that the expressways were snow free.

I still remember the blizzard last year. no power...too much snow to snow blow, and shovelling didn't do sh!t. So I guess that the no snow thing I am okay with for a little bit longer.

Cuz it could like this again
Originally Posted by Shadoquad View Post
Rooster is a lot like Socrates, except with far more b*tches, far less manservants, and a powdery white mustache.
Rooster89 is offline   Reply With Quote