View Single Post
Old 08-12-2009, 01:22 AM   #6 (permalink)
FricFrac
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 300ZX 280ZX 240
FricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to FricFrac

Quote:
Originally Posted by SManZ View Post
Hi new to the forum, first post, blah blah...

I wish they would do something with this 240 concept drawing;

I also think that Nissan's designs are more time-proof than others. The last gen Maxima, and even the Maxima before that, still look good. The Murano has been around forever but it still looks fresh. My 350Z still gets me thumbs ups 5 years after I bought it. Infiniti G coupe and sedan models, as well as the Q and M lines look modern as well.

The lines of the new FX are wild and I hope that this is the direction that the Infiniti line heads in. It will be especially interesting if it trickles down to the next G coupe.
Mmmm 240Z or maybe badge it as a 240SX with a new SR24DET - drool....

... oh and swoop up the rear windows