View Single Post
Old 01-05-2012, 01:57 PM   #10 (permalink)
TypeOne
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: BSM 370
TypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to TypeOne

Quote:
Originally Posted by vividracing View Post
Well, they are the exact same thing.

After seeing a few of the Ksport/D2 air kits in person, I wouldn't hesitate to purchase one if I were looking for air suspension. The only feature I wish they had, that's available elsewhere, is the ability to control your ride height from your smart phone. Much more convenient than carrying around a remote imo. In terms of quality, I've seen a few failures with the Ksport kit but most of them were related to improper installation. I think only 1 of the 4 or 5 that I saw was an actual product failure due to manufacturing.

-Matt
Define exact.

They don't look... exactly the same, and the prices aren't exactly the same either. With that said, I bet the support you get from either company isn't going to be exactly the same either... considering the times I have tried to contact D2 fell on deaf ears.

How many of these kits have you installed?

Have you had any first hand, or direct experience with installing and/or using either of these kits?
TypeOne is offline   Reply With Quote