View Single Post
Old 01-05-2012, 10:19 AM   #1628 (permalink)
BlackZeda
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 19 Audi TT RS
BlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by semtex View Post
Agreed. Galco is probably the biggest name when it comes to holsters. Here's their website if you haven't already seen it, BlackZeda: Galco holsters; Holsters; Gun holster, pistol holsters, western holsters, shoulder holsters, leather holster and Glock holsters

I personally carried with a Crossbreed QwikClip holster though. I also had a SuperTuck. And you might also want to look at Comp-Tac's line. I had a bunch of those as well (the Infidel, in particular).

Crossbreed Holsters > Home
Comp-Tac : Top-Quality Firearm Accessories
Galco...check.
Crossbreed...check.
Comp-Tac...check.

It is good to have knowledge before going into one of these goofy gun shows. Otherwise you will be stuck there for hours with all the smelly gun-nerds that don't take showers...You guys know the type

Although suprisingly there is the occasional super-smoking hot gun-chick wearing the tight jeans and spaghetti string tank top walking around (with their Marine or Neo-Nazi boyfriend ).
BlackZeda is offline   Reply With Quote