View Single Post
Old 01-05-2012, 09:31 AM   #52 (permalink)
HKYStormFront
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 06 Frontier SE 6spd
HKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to HKYStormFront

yea there wasn't anything new from the 911 camp to test other than the GT2 RS i believe, maybe the GT3 RS 4.0. and no, i'm not surprised. top gear tested the car against the maser and AM rapide back when it came out and it was waayyyyy faster than both. despite it's ugly looks (imo), it is a stuuuupid fast car. the first time i drove a cayenne turbo at work it absolutely blew me away how fast it was and how well it handled for something so big and heavy. that elephant can dance! i can only imagine what the new ones are like with more power and 600lbs less weight or whatever it is