View Single Post
Old 01-05-2012, 09:26 AM   #47 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKYStormFront View Post
i will give you the vette has a decent trunk area, especially compared to a 911 but the 911 and the GTR perform pretty well in the snow/inclement weather with their AWD and if i'm not mistaken, the GTR has the most ground clearance of any car in it's class. if it was snowing out and i had to go somewhere, that'd be the car i wanted to be in
Yes, Nissan even tried to say the GT-R had a "mud/snow" mode (also known as Launch Control)...

However, if you are daily driving one of these cars in the snow, why not drive the ZR1? You're obviously rich as hell and just out to see what you can destroy, so why not do it in tail-wagging style?
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote