View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 09:48 PM   #1625 (permalink)
semtex
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People to drink
semtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackZeda View Post
After trying a few holsters I punted and bought the one shown. It is a Galco...Is anyone familiar with that brand?
Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
Galco is one of the bigger names for holsters... they make a ton of stuff.
Agreed. Galco is probably the biggest name when it comes to holsters. Here's their website if you haven't already seen it, BlackZeda: Galco holsters; Holsters; Gun holster, pistol holsters, western holsters, shoulder holsters, leather holster and Glock holsters

I personally carried with a Crossbreed QwikClip holster though. I also had a SuperTuck. And you might also want to look at Comp-Tac's line. I had a bunch of those as well (the Infidel, in particular).

Crossbreed Holsters > Home
Comp-Tac : Top-Quality Firearm Accessories
semtex is offline   Reply With Quote