View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 08:00 PM   #9859 (permalink)
brucelidat
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 370z 7AT GM Sp
brucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=USMCASA;1476219]NC isn't that bad. Deer are only a problem in the sticks... a place I never go to except for an Xmas party that one night and thats when I got screwed. As for the chair, it was in a trailer being pulled by a comfort suites van which was being driven by an under educated obama supporter... Didn't even stop or miss a beat and probably could care less that he's putting land mines on I40[/QUOTE

I think most politicians on both sides suck and need to be kicked out of there. Plenty of idiots, blue and red. Plenty of under-educated idiots supporting both sides also which is why our whole system is a big clusterf** right now. There are reasonable individuals on both sides as well, we just seem to be the minority sometimes.