View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 07:38 PM   #47 (permalink)
travisjb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: VIR
travisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond repute

^ from 5k to 6.5k rpm, it looks like an avg ~15 whp difference favoring the st1 over st2 for this particular configuration on these cars at the times they were run. of course the st2 will be tunable to higher #s... and the st2 is on average ~15 whp higher than the st1 from 6.5k to 7.5k... my guess is it would be roughly a wash with these two cars as they are set up, assuming they both shift at redline

in addition, i like the very linear acceleration that is likely to result from the st2, all the way to redline it should pull like a bmw

only downside for me with the st2 is power/weight classing based upon peak power! I think I may put a rev limit in of 7k in order to meet my target
2009 370Z #104
*For Sale*
travisjb is offline   Reply With Quote