View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 06:22 PM   #45 (permalink)
JB-370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Stage 2 Twin Turbos
JB-370z is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCZ View Post
Every one of the things you listed are assists to things I still have to do anyway. I still have to shift, still have to steer, brake and control the car. So which part of driving do I do? All of it. On the track I still have to launch the car, modulate accelerator to keep wheelspin down, shift as fast and smoothly as possible manually all while making sure I'm still going straight.

Don't get sassy. I was just commenting that this is, as he said, becoming a question of how much you can remove driver error and how efficient you can make the car at putting all its power down. Some might argue that's taking the fun or skill out of it too.

A lot of Formula 1 drivers were very happy when they got rid of TC a few years ago even though they knew they would lap slower.

All that being said, I am also very much looking forward to Z Elim giving jnaut some heat. Only way to keep making cars faster.
Im glad this dude is GONE