View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 05:27 PM   #28 (permalink)
Ksport
Base Member

Drives: 350z
Ksport is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TypeOne View Post
I have kinda turned away from Ksport over the years because of the claims of them being low quality and such. Years ago, and I mean, probably 6-7 years ago, I had a set of them and they blew out a year after I got them. I never did anything with them and sold them to a buddy of mine. He spent a couple hundred bucks and had them fixed, and uses them to this day on his Civic.

Ksport has stepped up and you can't ignore their involvement with motorsports. Their time in the industry should be a testament to their commitment to their customers and products.

I will admit that I never considered their parts for my car, but that has changed. In the end, you don't see all of the big name brands that are "quality" stepping up and supporting grassroots racing and people on the street level... do you?

Besides, I don't know how extreme you racers are out there, but chances are, you probably can't even utilize a set of $5000 to the fullest.

Just my opinion here, and to Ksport... rock on.
We appreciate the kind words over here and yes a long time ago we did have lots of issues with out shocks and that has changed big time as you can see!

We do like to look out for the weekend racers and the grassroots guys because you are what keeps this industry fun and lively!

Again thank you for the kind words we will continue to grow and hope our fans will continue to support because we would be nothing without you!

-Jade
Ksport is offline   Reply With Quote