View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 12:51 PM   #2 (permalink)
FL 4Motion
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Baby Shark
FL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aalqaedi View Post
Guys,
I would like to take out my unichip out and do the uprev. I will get the Osiris - Standard. What do you recommend for the five maps. One map standard, the second fuel consumption saver, the third racing and your suggestion.

Thanks Ali
Hmmm, usually something along these lines:

1. performance map for 93 octane
2. performance map for race gas (you'll most likely have to bring your race gas with you)
3. stock map
4. valet
5. anti theft or whatever it's called.

You don't HAVE to do all 5 if you don't want to. I skipped the race gas and forgot to have the stock map kept on there so I just have 1, 4, and 5. lol. When I get around to having a retune done when I add more mods, I'll get a stock nismo map put back in there.
FL 4Motion is offline   Reply With Quote