View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 11:27 PM   #61 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cossie1600 View Post
The car is not as precise in handling as the Z thanks to the soft suspension and the massive torque off the corner. It actually feels more like the 350 than the 370 in terms of its rawness. Personally, the amount of power freaked me out because I realize the faster you go, the harder you are going to fly off the track if you ever run into that situation....
Say...what? "soft suspension"? I own a Z06, and have been in/taken the 370Z w/sport on several test drives and have a friend with one. His 5-series BMW w/ Sport (or whatever BMW's suspension is called) corners flatter in his opinion/experience. I think the 370Z rides WAY softer than my Z06.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote