View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 08:02 PM   #21 (permalink)
nuTinmuch
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: PG 7AT 370Z
nuTinmuch is a jewel in the roughnuTinmuch is a jewel in the roughnuTinmuch is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to nuTinmuch

I love metal.

Primarily melodeath, but a lot of other stuff too.

Opeth, Soilwork, In Flames, Insomnium, Into Eternity, Nightrage, Ensiferum, Disarmonia Mundi, High On Fire, Wintersun, Dark Tranquility, At The Gates, Kamelot, Arch Enemy, Ghost Brigade, Before The Dawn, Kalmah, Between the Buried and Me, The Black Dahlia Murder, Amon Amarth, Bloodbath...

I'm sure I could go on.

Quote:
same thing with SOAD.. their first album was by far their best... "spiders" and "mind" and "suite pea" are just epic and some of my all time favs as well as this rare unreleased song by them "blue"( not the acoustic version on serj's solo album).. after that still had some good songs but over all went in a different direction as a band
There's a place in my heart for Toxicity as it was one of the albums that pushed me into "metal". I can't say I'm really a big fan of most of their stuff, though.

Quote:
Yeah, mastodon is good. Id like to see them live.
I've never been to a Mastodon show, but from what I hear they really aren't that great live. They sound okay, but apparently they lack energy or something.

Last edited by nuTinmuch; 01-03-2012 at 08:05 PM.
nuTinmuch is offline   Reply With Quote