View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 07:59 PM   #15 (permalink)
nmjaxx9
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 Nissan 370z
nmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethe370z View Post
Two main reasons for wanting an AT:

1) I've gotten married since I bought the car. My wife can't drive a manual, and there's no way I'm going to try to teach her on the Z. When we go on road trips, etc., I want her to be able to drive if I get too tired, etc.
2) We moved. I used to have a more rural/hwy commute to work; now it is more stoplights and traffic. Not fun in a clutch.

I'm keeping my hopes up that I can find someone who wants to swap... (and lives in the northeast!)
Two very good reasons, hopefully you can find someone who would want to do the trade. Ill keep my eyes and ears open and if I hear anything and Ill post here. Ill also drop by the dealer sometime this week and put in a word for you if you want. Im sure they can make the deal...i mean after all that car is just sitting there.

But anyhoo, good luck man!
nmjaxx9 is offline   Reply With Quote