View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 07:47 PM   #13 (permalink)
nmjaxx9
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 Nissan 370z
nmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethe370z View Post
I emailed them and they said "bring it in". I'm 6 hrs away, and have no business in CT otherwise. I stated this, showed pics (this thread), etc, and asked if we could work a deal contingent upon a the vehicle being as described when they inspect it upon my arrival... So far, no response. :-(
Hmm yeah doesnt make sense to drive all the way here for them to say no they can't do it. But I think you have better chances with dealers then people who own automatics, because like me most people who bought automatics did it for some main reason, mine being because it was mainly a commuting car during the summer and spring months. So i doubt us AT owners would give up our cars for manuals that easy. Any reason why you want to change to the 7AT?
nmjaxx9 is offline   Reply With Quote