View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 07:38 PM   #1605 (permalink)
BlackZeda
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 19 Audi TT RS
BlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond repute

So something interesting happened at the gun store. I decided I couldn't part my my H&K USP .40SW which oddly gave me the-skys-the-limit attitude

There was a used .40SW LEM P2000SK for $629 and a new .40SW DA/SA P2000SK for $829. Didn't like the LEM version at all and then I saw the HK45C! OMG, what a beautiful piece of ballistic art...I almost bought it right there even though it was $1039. Resisting the urge to make an impulse purchase I decided to wait till tomorrow and sleep on it as it is about the same size as a Glock compact.

When walking out I noticed that in the 9mm case there was a used DA/SA P2000SK which looked like it was in really good condition for only $600. I have wanted to own a 9mm for a really long time so it was almost a no brainer. So here she is with another picture of my little H&K family.

I am pretty psyched by the purchase and I really like how it sits in my hand after comparing it to a Glock. H&Ks seem to be a bit more "upright" like a 1911. A Glock almost sits like a revolver to me, which I would get used to...not a criticism. It looks like I will be getting an HK45 sometime in the near future.

Thanks for all the input and enjoy the pics!
BlackZeda is offline   Reply With Quote