View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 09:23 AM   #1 (permalink)
J-Mustang
Base Member

Drives: 2011 V6 Stang AT 3.7
J-Mustang is on a distinguished road
Default Car wars- Mustang, 370's, Camaros, Challengers...

I know this is a 370z site but just getting outside opinions. I ask that you offer some objective opinions on other cars.

I have a 3.7 L mustang (only 18, want my 5.0 already though) and I think it is a very impressive car. It looks good and in my opinion looks better than the camaro.

I think the 5.0 Mustangs are amazingly nice cars. I have lurked here a bit and it seems that the 370 guys are a little envious of the power of the mustang. It seems that yall say the mustang is brute power, but it is actually a very nimble car for what it is. Tons of aftermarket suspension is available and these things can handle.

370z are really nice cars. I wouldn't mind owning one myself. They are good handling and make nice power. Very quick cars and are pretty beastly with people slapping tt's on them. I think they look really nice too and look closest to the porsche. But the interior in my opinion is definitely the weak link of the car for me and where you see its a Nissan. They really need to work on that, get rid of that orange on all the gauges and stuff and mellow it out. Simplicity is sometimes the best way to go.

Camaro in my opinion looks pretty fugly. Especially in yellow and that horrendous lime green. Yall think the Nissan can outhandle the Mustang?
I think the camaro would look pretty foolish. Overall they are impressive with their horsepower numbers, but just not my thing. Along with the Z, the interior needs work definitely.

Challenger, well they should not even be mentioned with any of these cars. Gigantic cars. Overweight. Terrible hp numbers. Terrible handling. Nice interior, which makes their owners turn to the ''its more of a luxury car" defense. Luxury? Not with that Dodge emblem on the car.