View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 04:18 PM   #4 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So seriously, here I am, young, dressed in casual clothes, and I get VIP treatment at luxury car dealers like porsche and bmw, while i get treated like crap at FORD of all places!!!!!!!!!!!!! One of the lowest tier car makers out there, a company that nearly went bankrupt a couple of years ago. I remember the same crappy treatment i.e. no test drive allowed BS I experienced a couple of years ago at a Mitsu dealer when i was cross shopping an EVO X.
You are comparing different level of car dealerships.
BMW will do a lot of things for you before you even test drive or talk about the car which generates a positive experience, while a Ford dealership just wants to make a sale. Same goes for Mitsu, Nissan, etc.
theDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote