View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 03:31 PM   #323 (permalink)
Volk Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Nismo Z
Volk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by delusional View Post
I was thinking of running a square setup. 18x10.5 +22 all around. would it fit? and what tires size should I be running? I'm currently not lowered but looking to throw on some eibachs or swifts in the near future. also what's our center bore size?
You may be dissapointed with this look... The front will end up looking pretty nice and be very aggressive and the rear will be sunk in... To match that front i would say you would need a 10.5 +0...

THe distance from the rotor to out to be flush with the fender is different on the front and rear... You may want to get a 20 MM spacer for the rear.

You will see what i mean when you put these wheels on.

Tire sizes for a 10.5 depends on what you like
255- Super stretched
265- Stretched
275-285 Slightly stretched
295-305 Squared look

Last edited by Volk Z; 01-02-2012 at 03:35 PM.
Volk Z is offline   Reply With Quote