View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 03:10 PM   #167 (permalink)
simota1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: solid red 370z 6mt
simota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairladyz916 View Post
That's fine about the location just let me know where you want to have it. What a bitch not even his car but a company vehicle. I don't know where proa is.
i know right....

dont worry man well cruise together there...

Quote:
I just got my coil overs in the bc brand they look so sick I can't wait to lower the car.
sweet man!!! thats the brand i wanted to get... but got a decent deal on the megans so i jumped on them instead... bc coils are my all time favorite though all around quality, looks, and function

Quote:
How many people we got for the meet?
right now.... around 7 confirmed... 20 strong was what i was expecting ill ask two more guys... both G35's ones top secret and turbo and the other one is on werk meisters.... lets hope they can make it....

***TOP SECRET/POWERHOUSE AMUSE/ARC/DAYTONA RACING/VARIS/MINES/GANADOR/J-LINE/WORK EMOTION CR KAI/GT SPEC/CARBON SIGNAL/ZOOM ENGINEERING/ CARBON FIBER ELEMENT/STILLEN/***
simota1 is offline   Reply With Quote