View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 11:39 AM   #14 (permalink)
LMBmikeZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th
LMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zemurray View Post
Sweet. Thanks for posting. I just ordere a set and have been watching for this for a long time. I wonder how they got them when I couldnt get a set from the dealer?
I was thinking the same thing. I had a problem with the badge on one mat they said they couldn't get me new ones but would compensate me with stock ones. In the ended I used an iron and fixed it myself. Just made sure they would give me something if I F'ed it up!

I want to order a back up set but seller doesn't want to ship to Canada.

If they are still available in the summer I will just use the boarder shipping service to get it shipped to a postal box and drive down to pick them up.