Thread: theDreamer's Z
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2009, 05:10 PM   #67 (permalink)
kdo2milger
OG Priesthood

Drives: NISMO T
kdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDreamer View Post
Intakes arrived yesterday and are installed, here are some quick pictures of them installed. Also received my new shift knob and really liking it, probably have found my perfect shift knob. After I get the dyno results on Monday I will do a nice write up on the intakes and shift knob, want to give them some time to break in.

Overall I am pleased with the intakes so far, normal driving (not getting on it much) has not changed anything as I can tell. Revving past 4k and 50% to WOT really changes the sound of the car. So far I have really enjoyed the sound change, overall not much change in power but probably not much gained.
looks good, and they sound good...not sure why they diddnt show any significant gains...

well, i hope to see better results soon...maybe after some tuning...