View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 09:14 AM   #101 (permalink)
Alchemy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: to acquire tickets
Alchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakes709 View Post
the reason why they only allow test drives on approved loans is they dont want kids coming off the streets to test drive a car when they have no intentions in buying one. If you arent planning on buying the car, keep your *** out of it. I had no problems test driving a Evo MR when i was looking at buying one. Ended up getting the GSR cuz we all know manuals are better :P But ill agree, dealerships are full of ****. I'm currently banned from the one i bought my car from and apparently my manufactors warrenty is voided by them as well (even though they dont have the right to) but doesnt matter. I just orderd about $7000 in aftermarket parts including a new fuel system and bigger turbo...lol.
But its a boy racer and aimed at the younger crowd The only people lining up to get an Evo are under 25. to Mitsu.