View Single Post
Old 12-31-2011, 01:31 PM   #182 (permalink)
zintoatree
Base Member

Drives: 2011 370z 6 speed
zintoatree is on a distinguished road

Op has probably already decided but I figured I would post anyways.
I have mixed feelings about both cars.
The s2000 is a fantastic car and handles like a dream. I loved the interior of my s2000, simple but had everything you need. I miss changing gears in the s2000, short smooth throws and a clutch that didn't feel ridiculous. I didn't really care for it being convertible though and had a lot of problems with my top. I loved the engine but felt like it was a little lacking power wise even with the .2L over the ap1.
The Z in my opinion is a better car overall. It has the power to hold your own down the straights against are transformer loving brethren but is also light and has the suspension to keep it from falling apart in a turn. I was truly impressed on how planted the Z was when I first drove it. I figured with the torque it had it would roast the tires every turn. I was wrong, it grips extremely well. Plus the Z is a coupe not a convertible, which is a plus to me.

I still drive my friends s2000 every now and then and usually I can't wait to drive my car after. Having a car with some torque has ruined me.
zintoatree is offline   Reply With Quote