View Single Post
Old 08-11-2009, 03:35 PM   #55 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by edeeZee View Post
You ever seen that cute girl who is...insecure? (1)She gets plastic surgery because some part of her God-given natural looks doesn't make her feel comfortable. I mean she can get a date no prob, guys are always throwing themselves on her, trying to get in her pants. (2)

The 370Z is that cute girl. No, it may not be a $300,000 Lambo with doors that open vertically; no, it doesn't have 600HP stock and can't reach 200MPH on the autobahn. (3)

But I'm happy with my car just the way it is. Just my $0.02--no flaming here. (4)
1. Usually attributed to some form of pysical or psychological abuse... What do you plan to do with your Z? Drive it 65 on the highways and 45 on the backroads all the time? HELL NO! You plan to put the car through it's paces right??? Abuse it, thats what it (she) wants!

2. Think about it, what are you gonna do with the Z? Your gonna open her up, slip inside the tight leather form fitting seats that show every curve. Push the right button to set the mood, and rev rev rev her up till she can't take it anymore, and just when she's at the breaking point, you let her come down to idle and catch her breath. The thing you don't see is she loves every minute of it. And wants more!

3. I'm certain this car has plenty of potential to reach 200mph on the highway. Only thing blocking that is her chastity belt. (Governor) She wants to feel the power, but she's not legal at that point... Can you handle that?

4. I completely agree with you, just thought I'd emphasize a few points to help promote your point. + Rep for you.

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote