View Single Post
Old 12-31-2011, 12:24 AM   #129 (permalink)
Red__Zed
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Mostly on two wheels
Red__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chii370 View Post
as expected, it doesn't take much to bait scrutiny. surprised you haven't realized yet that the whole point is that im goin to do what im goin to do. i can say i like whatever, and dislike whatever, regardless theres going to always be someone out there that has an unwanted opinion that will over analyze what i say. this is a fantastic site, but unfortunatly is has far to many people who like to troll, and nit pick. use your brain a second, you just got rolled. as expected if i simply mention that i dont like SC, and mention i might go out of my way to put a SC on it some day someone of course thought they were clever for pointing that out. didnt take much. you take things to literal, i did not say i am GOING to do those things, i used examples to further the point that im going to do w/e the **** i want. Im kinda tired of reading random uneducated posts from people that try to give there unwanted self proclaimed expert advice/opinions. like i said, if its not helpful gtfo. i wont be posting results. i thought that the 370 community might benefit from a few experimental projects, but sorry, not interested in sharing now. thank your local trolls. my advice is you stop feeding them, or it will quickly turn this site into a 4chan 2.0 with a bunch of 40 year old dudes getting there jollies from trolling posts behind a veil of anonymity. and before you ask "mad bro?" nope, just taking my business somewhere else where people take it a little more serious and dont misinterpret every post.

also i mentioned i dont care about cost, i enjoy working on cars. some people ENJOY the building part, so who cares if i have to tear it down after 60k miles. ive seen far to many instant gratification whores that know absolutely nothing about working on cars that ether: buy a fast expensive car just because they can, or buy a car like the Z because its popular and try to SC/TT it. successfully yes, but talking to those people for 5 minutes at a car show and you want to shoot yourself in the face because you find out THEY didnt do any of the work, or even know **** about what they have. i will be honest, not every 370 owner uses this site.... obviously, and 50% of the other owners i have met have been in this category. the worst part about it, is that each person thinks they are the resident expert on the subject and even when proven otherwise have no desire to learn the right way. this thread has went from "anyone know anything about this? how about where to get parts?" to what it is now. not interested. kthxbye
I've built a car before. Based on your plans, it doesn't sound like you have. People here are mostly just trying to help.