View Single Post
Old 08-11-2009, 02:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
AK370Z
Administrator

Drives: 09 370Z MB Sports M6
AK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up 370Z UV sunshield product review

After looking at Minicobra's THREAD - HERE and extrememly hot outside temparature

Currently 100 F but feel like at least 110 F

I have decided to get a Sunshield for the Z. I was looking at the traditional sunshield like this one here but was looking for for something a little better quality for the Z.

Then I stumbled upon this UV protecting sun shield that looks pretty good and well built.

The Z Store! Nissan-Datsun 240Z-260Z-280Z-280ZX-300ZX(Z31/Z32)-350Z-370Z Parts: UV Sunshield, 2009 370Z
Quote:
UV Heat Shields help reduce interior temperature and protect the interior from damaging sun rays that penetrate the front windshield. Our heat shields are custom patterned to follow the outline of the windshield, and insulated to provide protection from the #1 source of interior damage, cracking, and fading: the Sun. They're easy to use - just unfold and position across the windshield surface, then fold the sun visors down to hold the shield in place. They are also easy to fold. With a silver reflective fabric on the outer side, soft felt on the inside, both fabrics are laminated to a foam-core board which acts as the insulator.
It's very well built and does it's job really good. I started my car in bright daylight today with the sunshield on and my auto headlights turned on because it was dark enough inside. It's custom fitted so it covers the corners pretty good. Here are some pictures to give you guys an idea how it looks. If you need me to take a closer shot, I can do so.

outside. IF you look closely, you'll see the headlights are turned on (AUTO setting)

Close up

Interior. It almost matches my cloth interior.

front

Back side
My Monterey Blue Z ll My Exhaust --> My Intake --> G3
Nissan's Official Response Regarding Oil Temp Issue: CLICK HERE
Need a Set of Cheap Winter wheels /Tires? Then Visit The Banner Link Below and Place Your Order. You'll Help Keep The370Z Alive.
AK370Z is offline   Reply With Quote