View Single Post
Old 12-30-2011, 01:42 PM   #17 (permalink)
FL 4Motion
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Baby Shark
FL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
Just realized you were saying it shut down at 220*F.

How much fuel did you have in the tank? If you are not on a full tank the car has issues with fuel running away from the pickup and starving the engine.
I think the issue is anything but the oil cooler not doing it's job. I've never heard of anyone needing 2 days after a hard fuel starve before they could restart the car either tho. My best guess is it's neither of the above and just some random sh!t wrong with the car. Not very helpful I know but if the car isn't overheating and isn't throwing a diagnostic code, and now runs fine, it's going to be a nightmare to figure out.
FL 4Motion is offline   Reply With Quote