View Single Post
Old 08-11-2009, 02:01 PM   #67 (permalink)
LOU@AMPLIFIED
Vendorship temporary revoked due to payment issue

Drives: 08 g37/09 370z
LOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to LOU@AMPLIFIED

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCZ View Post
Dreamer, chances are you will pickup a little power as you drive more. I thought I saw somewhere that they made the car run rich. That could be just the ECU adjusting to the new flow of the intakes. The mix should eventually go back to normal, perhaps even lean out a bit.
This might be the case, When Takeda was doing testing with my G37, they asked me to put some miles on my car before they dyno'd it again. After 300+ miles, my G got made power. The Nissan/Infiniti ECU will re learn the new intake. I also have a madgen computer and i have been monitoring my AFR and so far, i went from 11.5 WOT on 3rd gear when i first picked up my car with the new takeda intakes to 12.8 AFR on WOT on 3 gear after 180 miles. I guess my ecu has adjusted to the new intake and 12.5 is optimal according to Cobb.

Hopefully you get better results on your next dyno day given the conditions are the same as the orginal baseline dyno.