View Single Post
Old 08-11-2009, 01:52 PM   #4 (permalink)
Hi-TecDesigns
Base Member

Drives: 370 Rdstr AT7 BkChry
Hi-TecDesigns is on a distinguished road

Well, that explains a lot. I've come across their site numerous times, but every time I selected the Cube all I could purchase was the accessories, not body parts. I decided to select another vehicle and there was everything I could want... but not for the Cube Any place that has exactly that, but for Cube parts? At the moment, I'm looking for taillights so I can mod them like I did my S2000 tails. I'll do the same for the Z once I get my hands on it (my SO is pushing for the black cherry roadster, says she does not like the look of the coupe). Here's an example vid of my mod (I need to relay the PCB out to fit into the new housing) showing two of the animation options:
Contraction running lights with pulse stop lights
(Sorry about the brightness explosion when the brakes are first stepped on... it was taken with an inexpensive still pic cam that had a video option, so once the LEDs kick in while pressing on the brake, it takes a second or so for the camera's CCD to trim back on the brightness).

Last edited by Hi-TecDesigns; 08-11-2009 at 01:54 PM.
Hi-TecDesigns is offline   Reply With Quote