View Single Post
Old 12-30-2011, 07:14 AM   #32 (permalink)
37Z
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 370Z MB 6M -sold
37Z has a reputation beyond repute37Z has a reputation beyond repute37Z has a reputation beyond repute37Z has a reputation beyond repute37Z has a reputation beyond repute37Z has a reputation beyond repute37Z has a reputation beyond repute37Z has a reputation beyond repute37Z has a reputation beyond repute37Z has a reputation beyond repute37Z has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sub box

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baer383 View Post
Seems like you guys are going thru allot of trouble for a 8in sub,when you can fiberglass the inside the spare tire and put 6,8,10,12,13.5 sub plenty of room back there and you can keep it flush so you don't lose any space.
Yep, I am designing an alternative the the space tire sub box which is no trouble for me. The idea is to have the amp and small sub located out of the way that would not have to be removed in case of a flat tire on the side of a highway under the worst scenario!

Alternatively, I would remove the space tire,jack,foam pieces and construct a false floor that could allow for large sub(s) and amps, but in do not see the need for it in the 370Z (seems to be overkill to me).
37Z is offline   Reply With Quote