Thread: theDreamer's Z
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2009, 12:50 PM   #55 (permalink)
rednek01
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Mustang GT
rednek01 has a reputation beyond reputerednek01 has a reputation beyond reputerednek01 has a reputation beyond reputerednek01 has a reputation beyond reputerednek01 has a reputation beyond reputerednek01 has a reputation beyond reputerednek01 has a reputation beyond reputerednek01 has a reputation beyond reputerednek01 has a reputation beyond reputerednek01 has a reputation beyond reputerednek01 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDreamer View Post
Nope, but with the A/F ration messed up we can see why there are no gains, but they are on and will stay for the time till I figure out more. I would not buy these gain if I had the choice.

I will say that with this car, you either need to go CAI or stay stock, it seems a SRI system is just not going to show any power gains for this car.
I or we are hoping with tuning this intake will show a good gain it has obviously done something to his A/F ratio by dropping it from about 12-13 to 11-12. Maybe this will allow the tuner to lean it out a tad more producing a bit better performance than a stock car? However I do have to agree ultimately I am disappointed in the results and expected a gain of 10-12 in both h.p. and t.q.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nogoodname View Post
butt dyno time....lol
Unless he is making more than 20-30 horses more he wont be able to feel if there is a difference.