Thread: Hey from NJ
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2011, 10:59 AM   #8 (permalink)
Jeffblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z32TT & 335xi Coupe
Jeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikes350z View Post
Very nice car JeffBlue we have the same except yours is a 2010 and im an '09.

OP definitely get the 10's or up because they have power heated side view mirrors, my 09 doesnt have them heated and they fog up and are a PITA with snow and all the weather we have here in NJ
yes its a great color combo their price isn't even that bad.

btw the car has full clear bra... (full hood, fenders, bumper, side skirts, mirrors,) a 2 way viper 3303 alarm with tilt sensor (don't have to worry about stolen wheels), and nismo exhaust with x pipe.

the paint should be pretty swirl-less, unless of course they 'detailed' it. but yea i took good care of the car, i never had oil consumption issues, gear grinding, or anything like that and i never launched or tracked the car. it'd be cool to see a forum member pick it up.
Jeffblue is offline   Reply With Quote