Thread: Awd?
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2009, 02:13 PM   #21 (permalink)
Namir
Track Member

Drives: 09 G37S 6MT
Namir has a reputation beyond reputeNamir has a reputation beyond reputeNamir has a reputation beyond reputeNamir has a reputation beyond reputeNamir has a reputation beyond reputeNamir has a reputation beyond reputeNamir has a reputation beyond reputeNamir has a reputation beyond reputeNamir has a reputation beyond reputeNamir has a reputation beyond reputeNamir has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by northbmw View Post
Otherwise I'm looking at a GTR or a used 911 turbo (steep price but if I want a legit sports car that can handle any condition, they are the logical choice).
The 335xi is a fun and sporty car but if you are looking for a serious sports car, the GTR and Porsche would definitely satisfy your need for speed.
Although I would recommend looking at 997 C4S. Plenty fast, great looks (turbo styling), and it seems to be closer to your price range.

To OP: Interesting idea but I doubt they would risk watering down the Z name by introducing a heavier, more expensive, and less conventional (for sports cars... especially for Z's) AWD system. I think Nissan is content with the Z being a RWD 2 seater, and expects the G37x to fill the void for those who need a sporty coupe with awd.
Namir is offline   Reply With Quote