View Single Post
Old 12-29-2011, 04:25 AM   #2 (permalink)
KingZee
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Focus ST
KingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond repute

I had an '08 Acura TL before the Z, I totaled it because I hydroplaned on the freeway but I LOVED that car. It's roomy, comes with only two options, with navy or no navy, things like seat heaters and little things here and there are standard with all models. The leather is high quality and the engine lasts an easy 200k miles with little maintenance. It also had lots of power and was fun to drive (and it wasn't even the "S") Just great car all around, after I totaled it I tried really hard to purchase another one, the resale value is so great on those cars that I just couldn't justify paying the same price I paid for mine new for a used one. The new bodies were out at that time and they had a price hike and a body style I don't care much for. But yeah...my vote goes to the Acura. The ONLY "downfall" is that it's front wheel drive, but if it's for your fiancee it should be a perfect fit. Drive one if you haven't yet