View Single Post
Old 12-28-2011, 03:00 PM   #7 (permalink)
kellyefields
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Supercharged
kellyefields is a glorious beacon of lightkellyefields is a glorious beacon of lightkellyefields is a glorious beacon of lightkellyefields is a glorious beacon of lightkellyefields is a glorious beacon of light

Hey I am in tampa as well and I have a MT with a supercharger on it and drive it daily so it is not that bad. to answer your question about MT or AT just ask yourself if you plan on modding the vehicle if the answer is yes then MT all the way. alot easier to do. Also if you are after the nismo look then go with a nismo you will not get the leather or the nav but you you will get the look that you are after otherwise it will cost you more in the long run to get the nismo look. also you can always put in leather and aftermarket nav way cheaper if you choose to. Personally right now it is a buyers market with vehicles when it comes to private sales. with having 11k you could just get a loan for 20k almost cut your payments in half and find a nice nismo if you are willing to travel to get it. If you want to talk more just PM me. I know a few tricks to find the right car.