View Single Post
Old 12-28-2011, 12:47 PM   #262 (permalink)
batman_4
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 PW 370Z
batman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe711 View Post
I need help guys ok I started to mod my 370z and I'm looking at body kits I'm really stuck with the amuse kit one , my other option is the new EVO-R spoiler and the stillen front bumper and side skirts and shine auto rear, another option is the just the EVO-R wing by itself ( EVO-R = is a replica of the nismo spoiler but 3-5 cm wider and i think 2-3 cm taller ) what do you think will look better ?? Input?
1) Amuse Kit = i think its a great kit but one of the most played out on the 'forum'. Also a very edgy kit that i feel needs the wheels and stance to fully make it look good.

2) Stillen front + side skirts + shine rear + EVO-R wing = don't feel that front flows with the Z at all, but its your car.

3) EVO-R wing but i would also add some sort of lip kit to go with it. maybe like the EVO-R side skirt blades + some sort of front lip

'09 6spd. Touring: Eibach / SPC / Motordyne / Berk / Z1 / Oneighty / Mines / SSR / Stillen / CFE

Last edited by batman_4; 12-28-2011 at 12:50 PM.
batman_4 is offline   Reply With Quote